Date: September 24, 2020 | Time: 15:00 (CEST)
Cloud-hosted project scheduling software provides improved flexibility, simplified access, secure data sharing, and more. But what should a Cloud provider offer, and what project software solutions do you need?
In this webinar, our vendors will share key insights to help project-based organisations make a more informed decision on which offering aligns with their unique requirements and why this will help them achieve end goals and mitigate risks today and adapt to the changing landscape.
- Selecting the correct Cloud infrastructure
- Optimising apps and infrastructure to drive business value
- The advantages of hosting applications in the Cloud
- Ensuring visibility across multiple projects
- Keeping track of progress, easy updating
- Using ‘what ifs’ and baselines to react to changing circumstances
Join Dr. Asif Sharif, Vice President of EMEA Strategy for LoadSpring Solutions Ltd, and Ben Taunt, Sales Manager for Elecosoft, as they discuss how to help your team make informed digital transformation decisions.