Make Superior Choices Through Clear Project Knowledge
Powerproject Business Intelligence provides simple to create and precise dashboard reports showing progress, cost and asset status for compelling communication on performance.
Custom-made reports are generated with professionalism and conveyed with just one single click which makes it a powerful analytical tool for generating clear portfolio reports on any combination of project data.
• For project managers using repository frameworks and paper-based processes compiling and showing reports can be a particularly difficult experience, so they ought to spend a parcel of time creating reports, often in numerous designs for distinctive individuals.
• Administration departments are in the need of being kept informed on progress without seeking details for their answers in a limited time with simple access to the data they possess for the outcomes of the overwhelms and issues.
• Status reports can be effortlessly created without the serious work hour of having to gather the information manually, so project managers can deliver and distribute key performance reports, critical milestone reports, cost reports much more smoothly.
• Powerproject Business Intelligence has a built-in exporter which empowers information from Powerproject to be integrated with third party information sources to create custom-made web-reports for particular individuals, coming with an amount of report layouts as well as easy-to-use tools so personalised, professional looking reports which administration can run at whatever point they intend to can be generated.
• During off-site periods Powerproject Business Intelligence provides portable access via mobile applications including iPad.
With Business Intelligence you can:
• Generate accurate dashboard reports with ease.
• Get early warning of any delays or issues in meeting deadlines.
• Get complete visibility over the status of all your projects, resources and costs.
• Drill-down into data for further interrogation.
• Access standard reports such as KPI, Critical Milestones, Resource Performance.
• Get tighter cost control with visibility over project margins and cash flow.
• Improve communication between all stakeholders.
• Speed up the decision-making process.
Business Intelligence Dashboard Reports can be published in various formats including Excel, PDF, HTML, XKM, TIFF and CSV with the help of using Microsoft SQL database, where individuals may benefit from our professional consultancy services empowering to manipulate the data further or communicate it within the desired format.
With Powerproject Business Intelligence you get complete visibility over your current performance to ensure your objectives are being met and that costs are tightly managed and profits maximised.