The Power Behind Successful Projects
Project Management Software Designed for Construction
Powerproject (formerly Asta Powerproject) is broadly perceived as one of the world’s driving project management software solution in the construction industry.
Powerproject was planned to bolster the way construction planners work and has advanced over numerous years with input from its clients to meet the necessities of the industry.
Its easy-to-use, however greatly capable and feature-rich skills makes it the primary choice of over thousands of construction experts all through the world.
Benefits of Powerproject
• Monthly net cash flow (costs and revenue)
• Concurrent licensing
• Integrated BIM module for affordable 4D planning
• Site Progress Mobile app for remote progress reporting
• Drag and drop functionality
• Multiple activities per line
• Easily draw relationships including lag
• Superior/flexible output using Powerdraw
• Unlimited undo and redo
• User defined formulas in spreadsheet columns
• Robust resource, cost, revenue features
• Built-in BI Reporter
Powerproject XV for Complete Confidence in Project Schedules
Taking many months of software development, client criticism, and testing, Elecosoft’s award-winning planning and project management software Powerproject‘s most recent version Powerproject XV has been released.
With Powerproject XV are a series of noteworthy enhancements to Site Progress Mobile – including a new arrangement of portable applications for an improved user experience.
Existing Site Progress Mobile users get these improvements for free.
An overview of the new features in Powerproject XV:
• Introducing a refreshed and modernised user interface (without changing the basic layout)
• A Schedule Quality Check to identify whether your project plan has been well planned and complies with industry or corporate standards
• Milestone shape library for enhanced appearance
• Baselines embedded automatically alongside the live project data
• Streamline the baselining process
• Build confidence in plans with a new Schedule Quality Check tool
• Improved the look of schedules with new milestone appearance choices
• Improved visualisation of BIM models
• Improved 4D simulation options and better print handling
• Empower collaboration via overhauled book in/book out functions
• Quality: Assure the quality of your planning schedules with the Schedule Quality Check
• Flexibility: Achieve greater flexibility and clarity in progress reporting with a new mobile app
• Control: Communicate effectively with better control over the presentation of your plans
• Collaboration: Collaborate across teams in real-time
• Visualisation: Visualise your plans in 4D with realistic real-time simulation