Manage costs, establish compliance controls, measure earned value, predict performance and achieve success.
Trusted Industry Leader in Cost and Earned Value Management
Without the right tools in place, analyzing project health and predicting future performance can be difficult. Using Cobra’s industry-leading earned value management capabilities, you’ll be able to easily integrate cost and schedule, establish cost controls, measure performance and forecast outcomes to help projects succeed. With accurate and compliant EVM reporting across all program phases, your team can spend more time proactively managing project costs and resources.
IMPROVE PROGRAM CONTROLS & MANAGEMENT
- Provide oversight by tightly controlling project costs and resources to improve project success and profitability
- Unlimited rate scenarios and top-down planning allow what-if analysis and modeling cost impacts
- Easily produce detailed and summary reports and support project audits
COMPARE MULTIPLE FORECAST SCENARIOS
- Leverage predictive analytics based on historical cost and schedule variance data to understand possible outcomes
- Reduce project risk by forecasting project duration, cost overruns, project budgeting and resource needs
- Produce what-if scenarios, including impacts of rate changes on overall project cost
MANAGE EVERY PHASE OF THE PROJECT LIFECYCLE
- Change control
- Reporting and analysis
Enhance your Cobra solution by integrating cost data from your ERP system, including direct integration with Deltek Costpoint. Import schedule data from Deltek Open Plan, Primavera P6, MS Project and Excel. Deltek Global Consultants have extensive experience integrating the most popular industry tools and can help you design a streamlined best practice solution to fulfill your unique needs.
RELIABLE PROGRAM STATUS
Gain unmatched insight into project performance and leverage data to improve customer communication and reporting.
BETTER PROGRAM CONTROLS
Tightly control project costs, track changes and measure earned value to improve project success and profitability.
Measure and report on earned value across all program phases including project deliveries to DOD, DOE, DOT and NASA.