Accurately predict completion and understand the impact of high-risk activities in terms of dollars and days.
ACCURATE, RELIABLE RISK MODELING
Acumen Risk is incredibly powerful, analyzing thousands of activities in seconds while accounting for scope uncertainty, work complexity, risk events, weather events and opportunities. Acumen Risk is also full-featured and very user friendly, so it eliminates the statistical and logical complexities of building risk models against large project schedules.
True cost and schedule risk analysis against native project plans
A clear, accurate and user-friendly way to capture risk scores for exposure forecasting
Combined Risk Analysis & Register for determining the most cost and schedule effective risk response plans
Integrated means to easily link schedule risk to cost risk to measure cost impact
- Risk Exposure — Identify probabilistic completion dates and required contingency at any selected confidence level
- Risk Drivers — Find out the driving risk events and which activities have the highest risk exposure
- Risk Comparison — Compare the S-curves or distribution of any number of scenarios such as: mitigated vs. non mitigated and identify which paths carry the most risk driving out the completion date
- Uncertainty Inputs — How much of the schedule has been flagged as realistic? Find out quickly with the Uncertainty Inputs report
- Risk Sensitivity — Quickly assess the relationship between durations and/or costs by generating a scatter chart showing their interaction. Add a Joint Confidence Level (JCL) curve to the view to gain insight into the probability of meeting cost and schedule commitments
- Integrated Risk Register — Map events to the activities they affect for true insight into impact on the schedule. Evaluate the overhead of mitigation plans to determine if their benefit outweighs their cost
- Unrivaled Performance — From input to reporting, Acumen Risk performs up to five times faster than current risk analysis software