T103 TILOS Linear Project Progressing & Monitoring on Google Earth
This one-day course allows to perform schedule updates much faster and delivers a results-driven engagement where users apply their knowledge to solve real problems.
Need a fully customised training course?
We can run training courses that are customised to your specific requirements.
The resource and cost management training can based on your own templates and the course notes tailored to reflect the way you run projects.
By the end of the course delegates will have mastered all the operations involved in schedule execution with TILOS.
In what type of projects?
Highways, Roads, Railways, Metro, Tunnels, Pipelines, Ducts and Culverts, Power Transmission, Solar Cells, Wind Farms, High Rise Buildings and any type of linear project.
There are three parts to this course, with an option of covering all topics in one course over two consecutive days, or two separate one day courses.
• Linear Planning and Scheduling Concept
• Review of TILOS Interface
• Working with Baselines
• Progress Methods: Percent Simple, Quantity Simple, Distance Split, Percent Split, Quantity Split, Task Steps
• Entering Progress
• Entering Micro Progress
• Entering Actual Resources
• Comparison of Planned and Actual Data
• Monitoring Individual Crew and Task Progress
• Analyzing Client’s TILOS Project for Progressing
• Starting a New Project on TILOS ProgressMap
• Managing Library Items
• Importing Paths, Placemarks and Polygons using Google Earth file / Excel data
• Working with Multiple Paths
• Importing Schedule Data from TILOS into TILOS Progress Map
• Setting Schedule Display Groups for Progress Analyzing
• Planned Progress Simulation & Actual Progress Simulation on Google Earth
• Analyzing Client’s TILOS Project Data for Progress Simulation on Google Earth
• Creating and working with own project Progress Map templates
• Analyzing Linear Project Case Study in Tilos Progress Map
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course target is for Project Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, Project Managers, Enterprise & Project Risk Managers, Project Control Managers, Project Control Engineers, Engineers & Planners, Information Technology Managers.
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.