TILOS in Planning & Scheduling of Highway Projects
TILOS (Time-Location System) is a planning software for managing linear construction projects, basically utilities and infrastructure projects.
It can be used in different construction industries, like Highway, Railway, Metro, Fast Tram, Pipeline and Tunnel Construction, but also in Water Engineering or Transmission Line Building.
TILOS combines time and location to give you a smarter, easier way to create accurate, optimized plans, and to quickly update these plans as schedule changes occur.
– Applying Linear Planning and Scheduling Method at Highway Project Stages
– Design phase / Feasibility
– Tender and Contracting phase
– Execution of construction
– Disruptions, Objectives and Claim management
– Time Chainage to Support Primavera P6 / Powerproject / MS Project / MS Excel Programme
– Questions and Answers
You can also share this webinar with your team, your leads and clients.
If you are interested in this software you may request a free trial from us.