Date: Tuesday, May 11 | Duration: 45 minutes
Time: 11:00 AM BST (12:00 PM CEST)
This webinar will show you how to use the visual power of 4D BIM software to produce better plans and enhance communication with all involved. We will show you how to quickly create a powerful 4D environment in Powerproject BIM by combining a 3D model your project schedule and how this enables you to:
- Make best use of resources within the space available on-site.
- Run scenarios to assess feasibility and check for problems in construction sequence.
- See progress and the impact of delays in 3D as you update the Gantt chart.
- Communicate work packages, site layout and protocols to contractors and clients.
- Integrate as-built information collected via mobile devices.
- Create better tenders, faster.
Webinar will be run by Elecosoft Senior Consultant.
4D BIM, also known as construction sequencing, could be described as the process of adding an extra layer of scheduling data to a project information model. This additional dimension of information can be added to different project components which will be built as the construction process develops. In that way, a step-by-step visualization of the project’s progress is enabled.
In other words, 4D BIM facilitates the visualization of each project stage through the combination of 3D models with the project schedule in place. Like that, stakeholders are able to acquire a detailed overview of the entire process and stay on top of everything that happens (or is about to happen) on site.