Oracle's Primavera Portfolio Management
Every organization faces critical investment decisions.
Making these decisions is among your most pressing challenges. You must constantly choose from an array of potential investment choices and supporting projects.
If the decision-making process is flawed, the result can severely affect profitability or, at the very least, derail your case for funding.
Oracle’s Primavera Portfolio Management provides unmatched value for your enterprise decision-making processes. Its patented features, scalability, configurability, and flexible user interface have delivered measurable results for government agencies and some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
Rely on Primavera for High Stakes Decision-Making
Analysts estimate that each year some 30 percent of the US$1-to$2 trillion spent on IT deployments in North America is wasted.
The primary reason for this is that most current decision-making processes do not effectively capture and analyze the data required to link strategic objectives to execution plans.
That’s where Primavera solutions can help.
By combining repeatable governance processes, and consistent evaluation metrics with the ability to capture and analyze all your relevant data, Primavera Portfolio Management helps you achieve your strategic goals and deliver value.
From automating workflow and approval processes, choosing investment proposals, funding strong business cases, performing “what if” scenarios, and analyzing performance progress, Primavera Portfolio Management guides you to strategically prioritize, plan, and execute your enterprise portfolios.
Primavera Portfolio Management will ensure that you continue to increase productivity and on-time delivery—adding value, strengthening your performance track record, and ultimately improving your bottom line results.
A Proven Solution for Planning and Controlling Investments
Primavera Portfolio Management allows you to collaboratively create automated workflow and approval processes that support your ability to propose, plan, and control your investment portfolios.
The highly configurable solution can be adapted to meet the needs of your organization as your processes change. Primavera Portfolio Management is the hub of an effective six-step planning and control process that allows you to:
• Clarify key strategic objectives by presenting them in measurable ways
• Propose initiatives that align with the organization’s strategy and mission
• Prioritize and select investments with strong business case justification that realistically incorporate funding and staffing
• Track the state of activities and communicate the latest performance results of your investments
• Review portfolio performance in real time and compare current to past or future data to identify investment gaps and potential problems
• Adjust course as a result of portfolio reviews—increasing, decreasing, or withdrawing investment funding where appropriate
KEY BUSINESS BENEFITS
• Ease the selection of the optimum portfolio of investments.
• Maximize productivity by working on the most important investments.
• Redirect wasteful spending by eliminating non-strategic or redundant investments.
• Keep portfolio health on track
• Highlight potential adjustments to reach portfolio goals more rapidly.
• Measure ROI on all investments to determine actual value.
• Delivers value through a strategy-first approach to select the optimum investment set.
• Leverages consistent metrics and user-friendly forms to improve portfolio performance.
• Easy configuration of analytics, views, workflows and security.
You can also share this brochure with your team, your leads and clients.