Primavera software suite offers powerful, robust, and easy-to-use cloud and on-premise applications for globally prioritizing, planning, managing, and delivering successful projects, programs, and portfolios.
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to gain thorough background in the concepts and techniques of planning and control and using the methods in a Project environment.
- Introduction to Planning and Control
- Creating A Project Plan
- Scheduling Options and Setting a Baseline
- Updating an Un-resourced Schedule
- Creating and Assigning Roles, Resources and Expenses
- Resource Optimization
- Updating a Resourced Schedule
- Multiple Project Scheduling
- Managing the Enterprise Environment
- Earned Value Management
3 days (24 hours)
Official certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program and those who complete the course will earn 24 PDUs.
Need a Fully Customized Training Course?
We can run training courses that are customised to your specific requirements.
The training can be based on your own templates and the course notes tailored to reflect the way you run projects.
Please contact our Training Department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org