Linear Project Planning and Control
Tilos is time-location planning software solution for managing linear construction projects. Basically, any infrastructure project where distance is a factor.
Linear Scheduling Methodology can be applied for different construction industries, like Highway, Railway, Metro, LRT, Tunnel, Bridge, Pipeline Constructions as well as Water Engineering and Transmission Line Building.
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to gain practical experience of how to manage Linear projects and within the scope of its life-cycle.
- Introduction to Linear Planning & Scheduling Concept
- Linear Planning & Scheduling
- Linear Progress Management
- Data exchange between Time-Location System – Excel, Primavera, MS Project, Powerproject
- Multiple Project and Contractor Management
- Clash Detection Analysis & Management
- Linear Project Case Study
16 hours (4 sessions * 4 hours)
At the end of the course, delegates will get internationally recognized certificate of completion and earn 8 PDUs in 8 hours.
Need a Fully Customized Training Course?
We can run training courses that are customised to your specific requirements.
The training can be based on your own templates and the course notes tailored to reflect the way you run projects.
Please contact our Training Department via email: email@example.com