Oracle Primavera Cloud
Oracle Primavera Cloud Service helps organizations improve project management by enabling them to prioritize, plan, manage, and evaluate projects via an integrated cloud-based solution.
Oracle Primavera Cloud Service is a complete, cloud-first success platform for all stages of the project lifecycle. It empowers executives, project managers, and field professionals to deliver project – from inception through completion – more efficiently, consistently, and with greater confidence. Realtime visibility into project cost, schedule, risk and performance information – delivered through powerful and flexible dashboards and reports – enables project managers and stakeholders to make the right decisions at the right time.
Native social collaboration, including discussion capabilities, allows project teams to communicate and collaborate effectively for more precise project planning, monitoring, and execution.
KEY BUSINESS BENEFITS
A cloud-based, mobile-ready solution, Oracle Primavera Cloud optimizes and integrates critical processes, scope, schedules, cost data, and documents across the organization.
Users can easily configure its intuitive user interface to their unique business needs to increase adoption, minimize training, and deliver rapid time to value.
• Integrate portfolios, cost, schedule, and quality solutions under a single platform
• Improve decision making with end-to-end visibility across projects and proposals and realtime insight into portfolio activity, status, and metrics
• Enable continuous communication and collaboration between stakeholders
• Reduce complexity with a single solution for resource, risk, and document management
• Position business to benefit from combined power of Lean and Critical Path Method (CPM) scheduling
• Benefit from low cost of entry, rapid time to value, high performance, and extensibility with a cloud solution
• Save time and money and accelerate user adoption with an intuitive and flexible interface and simple deployment
• Improve productivity with mobile capabilities that provide access to data on the go
• Empower users with more autonomy and a greater contribution to value added work
• Context-driven rich and lightweight user interface
• Global search and navigation to major functional areas
• Built-in workflows with an option to expand via configuration
• Web-based interface with no client installation or plug-ins
• Review and approval of updates to ensure project integrity
• Embedded analytics
• iPad and iPhone applications support updating project status online or offline
• Ability to access all project documents via a mobile device, mark them up, and save locally for offline access
You can also share this brochure with your team, your leads and clients.