Please note that this webinar will be in Spanish!
Date: Thursday 11th June | Time: 16:00 (CEST)
How to create a planning in Powerproject, Bidirectionality with other planning software
Project planning is an essential activity that allows us to estimate the duration that the execution of these projects will have, and to foresee possible contingencies that may arise in the future.
Also a correct planning gives us information about the cost estimation during the execution with the objective of establishing an adequate relation between costs and incomes.
In this webinar we will see how Powerproject, a planning tool, allows us to carry out this process in a simple and accurate way.
The topics to be developed are:
1. Create calendars
2. Structure the project WBS
3. Create different types of tasks
4. Constructive sequence (links between tasks)
5. Optimize the planning process using task pools
6. Import / Export from or to other planning software (Microsoft Project, Primavera P6).