Primavera Risk Analysis
Full Lifecycle Risk Analytics Solution
Primavera Risk Analysis integrates directly with project schedules and cost estimates to provide quick and easy techniques to model risks and analyze the cost and schedule impacts of mitigating them.
• Identify common scheduling pitfalls
• Integrate predeveloped risk registers and define new risk registers
• Address full lifecycle risk management through advanced Monte Carlo-based cost and schedule analytics
• Report confidence levels with regard to finish dates, costs, float, internal rate of return, and net present value
• Use distribution graphs to determine confidence levels for project plans and schedule and cost contingencies.
• Combine risks and activities in an interactive Gantt chart to see the impact risks have on the project plan.
• Create both qualitative and quantitative models of positive and negative risk events (threats and opportunities) and their associated response plans.
• Combine the probability of achieving given budgets and completion dates and perform what-if analyses using various cost and schedule thresholds.