A107 POWERPROJECT MANAGING PROGRESS & S-CURVE REPORTING
This one-day course is designed for experienced users of Powerproject who need a practical course to use S-curves for progress reporting.
Need a fully customised training course?
We can run training courses that are customised to your specific requirements.
The project management training can be based on your own templates and the course notes tailored to reflect the way you run projects.
After attending this course delegates will be able to:
• Create S-curves for progress reporting
• Run a straight and jagged progress line programme
• Structure and progress projects effectively
• Create progress reports
• Use free sample S-curve templates and related macro to help you get started with your own projects
In what type of projects?
Construction, Technology Organisations, Civil Engineering, Public Sector, Facilities Management, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Consultancy Firms.
• Preparing the project for S-curve reporting
• S-curve creation in Powerproject
• Baseline creation and merging into baselines
• Advanced column creation to produce suggested progress tables
• Overall Percent Complete explanations
• Progress options
• Straight Line versus Jagged Line programmes
• Straight Line and Jagged Line programmes
• Creating reports in Excel
• User column creation to create columns for comments, reasons for delay, and others as directed
• ASAP versus ALAP S-curves
• Progress At and Progress In period tables
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course target is mainly for Project Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, Project Managers, Enterprise and Project Risk Managers, Project Control Managers, Project Control Engineers, Resource Managers, Cost Control Engineers, Engineers and Planners, Information Technology Managers.
It is particularly suitable for delegates who have attended the Powerproject Create & Manage Projects Course and also the Powerproject Resource & Cost Management Course.
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.